DIAGNOSIS

I am an amateur writer so please bear with my writing capabilities, I strongly believe that I am being called to share my story and updates of what’s going on in my life and with my relationship w/ Christ.
On October 14, 2016 I was diagnosed with Stage 4 lung cancer. For those of you who didn’t know I apologize for not telling you my self. It’s been very difficult for us to swallow and thank God we are passed the shock phase. It took us a while to wrap our heads around it. It was a challenge telling my family, telling my friends and co-workers because it broke my heart to see their pain for me.
I’m grateful for my family especially my husband Kevin who’s been my rock and my big source of strength next to God. My mom has been a great help around the house. My in-laws and my brother-in-law, sister-in-law whose been fasting and praying for me. My dear friend’s who has guaranteed me help when I need it and just talking to me and praying with me throughout this new season. I have a wonderful workplace and great co-workers/sisters who are very supportive and loving. Wow, I just realized how many people- brothers & sisters God blessed me with.
I created this page to give updates and also in hope that this will encourage someone and let them know that God is good all the time, even in the midst of the “what in the worlds” and “why me’s”.
I also want to ask for prayers for me and my family, I don’t deny that this has been a very difficult experience and it’s still happening so I ask my brothers and sisters to lift me and my family up in prayer.
I will be sharing FAQs and “The hand of God” moments on a later post. Feel free to post bible verses and prayers on this page.
I love you all. I encourage you today that whatever mountain you are facing to fix your eyes on God. Let go and let God.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chemo diary 1

TREATMENTS? WHAT'S NEXT? HOW ARE YOU DEALING WITH THIS?